Thursday, August 26, 2010
rainbow stage
Winnipeg has an outdoor theater which puts on a musical every summer. It is really a neat experience to sit "outdoors" but under a roof to watch a musical at Rainbow Stage.
When we arrived back in Canada our sister-in-law told us that this year's production was "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat". I was thrilled! I learned this musical when I was in grade 6 and when I was directing the choir at BFA we performed it two different years.
So as the final part of our anniversary celebration we went to the musical.
It was absolutely fantastic! We enjoyed it so much. The talent was incredible and every part of the show was performed to perfection.
Of course I couldn't take pictures during the performance but here's one from before things got started. What a great time we had!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment