The most coveted 2010 Olympic souvenir has arrived in our home and I am thrilled! I wore them today when I watched Joannie Rochette skate for Canada. What an emotional moment that was. Howard graciously carried my mittens home with him yesterday. I am very pleased - about both things - the mittens and the fact that my husband is home again!

The Olympic coverage here has been somewhat discouraging for a Canadian but I have to admit I'm getting really good at calling the cross country skiers and the ski jumpers by name as those are the sports that dominate the coverage here in this part of the world. Of course I could get up at the break of dawn to watch hockey, which I haven't done yet and was very pleased about when Canada lost to the USA. But we won't talk about that one anymore will we.....? Go Canada! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment