Wednesday, October 3, 2012

what i've been doing

 Two days after we got back from our trip down east
I received a phone call.
 It was the principal from the school where I had been subbing music
at the end of June.
 The music teacher, still suffering from severe vertigo,
would not be able to start the year.
 Would I consider it?
 You bet!
It's been a crazy amount of work but I absolutely love it.
I teach over 400 kids and see them all every two days.
Yesterday was choir.
I have 83 kids - with signed permission slips - singing their hearts out.
Katy had prayed the night before the phone call
that I would get my dream job.
Her prayers have been answered!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! You must be in your sweet spot! I'm sure you have met C. and C. again. And, Carl's wife's sister teaches Grade 3 there.

    ReplyDelete