Tuesday, January 3, 2012

the puzzle

 On a Thrift Store outing a few weeks ago
the girls happened upon a treasure.
They had gone there in search of a puzzle to work on
over the holiday and came home with a gem.
After Katy set out the border
Howard and Beth soon joined in and it started to take shape.
I resisted as long as I could
but the puzzler in me soon took over and I was hooked.
And the result?
Beautiful.
It brought back special memories of some
wonderful winter weeks we spent in a Swiss village very similar to this
during our years in Europe -
not to mention all the "together time" we had these days
as we pieced and puzzled.
Not bad for $1.

1 comment:

  1. Love this!! Both the thrift store outing and the puzzling with family! Hope your holidays were wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete