Sunday, August 4, 2013

the weddings

 We travelled out to BC - Vernon/Kelowna - to attend
two weddings of two nephews.
Josh's wedding was first.
When he got out of the limo I thought - Whoa, he looks terrified.
When he walked up to us he said, 
"I was just hit with my first wave
of nerves!"
But he did great.
 The wedding tent was gorgeous.
 This kind of tent was definitely a first for me!
 The flower girls wearing what Katy called "their fluffs".
 The bride - Kelsey - was gorgeous, of course.
 As was the groom.
And he did shed some tears.
I thought he just might.
 Now they can really smile.
 Wedding #2 - eight days later - our nephew, Jori.
 Another handsome groom looking pretty calm and collected.
And another beautiful bride, Rebecca, and a pretty
sharp father.
 Got 'er done!
What a treat to be able to celebrate these two special days
with our nephews and their brides.

1 comment:

  1. How wonderful that you could attend not only one beautiful wedding here but two! They both were so lovely. The flowergirls in their fluff...so cute!

    ReplyDelete