Wednesday, July 25, 2012

our day away in the whiteshell

 It was a gorgeous morning as we headed first east and then north
to the camp where Howard was slated to speak.
 There are always so many daisies growing wild.
I wish I could tame a few for my flowerbed!
Howard spoke in the Sunday service at this camp.
 Built entirely on the "red" rocks
the setting is absolutely beautiful.


 The poser. :)
 A very patriotic beaver.
Of course he knows he's the official animal of Canada!
 A rock and the clouds.
We were in bear country!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful shots, Eileen! My favorite is the rock and clouds - gorgeous! You've captured the camp well.

    My daughter will have missed out on seeing you guys seeing as she was home that weekend. Too bad!

    Be well,
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. Hope the bugs weren't too bad out there. Red Rock has a special place in our family - my Aunt Alice, and the person she was trying to save, drowned there the first year of camp. I think they still have a boat named after her.

    ReplyDelete