Monday, September 12, 2011

a perfectly blustery day

Yesterday afternoon the wind shifted and it was obvious
that there was a change in the air.
This morning it was windy, cloudy and cool -
quite a change from the weather we've had
for weeks on end.
And it was the perfect kind of day to
bake
and clean.
Which is what I did - 
all day.
Now I am weary but happy.
The rain, which was in the forecast but did not arrive,
would have made it an even more perfect day -
if that was possible!

3 comments:

  1. OH Yum! I love those kind of days. I babysat all day today but mixed up a batch of bread. .just to have that yummy goodness with our supper.
    Your buns all look delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shot. Do you really think you need that new SLR if you're already getting this quality?

    ReplyDelete