On our drive the other evening I caught the sun
shining through this greenhouse.
It was quite stunning.
PS
You will notice a rather radical format change.
I am deciding if I like it or not.
You yourself can actually pick the format
you prefer.
I will ponder this change a bit more before I make
a final decision.
Tell me what you think...
Click on the picture or the post title
to add your comment
or enlarge the picture.
PS
You will notice a rather radical format change.
I am deciding if I like it or not.
You yourself can actually pick the format
you prefer.
I will ponder this change a bit more before I make
a final decision.
Tell me what you think...
Click on the picture or the post title
to add your comment
or enlarge the picture.
This is an amazing shot. Excellent composition and really beautiful.
ReplyDelete