Celebrating Advent is a very important tradition in Europe. And it's very important to have the advent wreath ready for the first Advent Sunday, a celebration of the coming of Christ, which happens to be tomorrow.
I was really on the ball this year, and it helped a lot that our tree was cut down....that story again... Howard cut me off some beautiful branches before the men came to finish the job so I had some lovely material from which to make my wreath. Everything else for the wreath itself I gathered from the yard.
Was your tree a blue spruce (glauca)? The color looks nice in the wreath. It's a nice blend of colors. Also looks like you have arborvitae there too, maybe. You have done a professional looking job again and again on so many things.
Was your tree a blue spruce (glauca)? The color looks nice in the wreath. It's a nice blend of colors. Also looks like you have arborvitae there too, maybe. You have done a professional looking job again and again on so many things.
ReplyDelete