I'm a bit behind....
We've had two very busy weekends in a row and
somehow the weeks just zip on by.
I will start this post with my first ever apple pie creation!
I have never been a pie baker but I am determined to change this.
I was very happy with this pie result
and those that ate it agreed.
Katy, the ultimate poser, at our Thanksgiving table.
This is David.
He is Katy's dear one
and we think he's pretty special too.
He came all the way from Maine to spend Thanksgiving with us -
well, with Katy really....
but we were privileged to enjoy a good amount of time with him
as well.
I actually made the pie especially for him...
I actually made the pie especially for him...
Beth with her dear young man, Terence.
Katy is very happy to have another man in her life
to beat on!
Her dad will be missing her "love" punches now!
Aren't they just the cutest?
And they look pretty nice too!
God is good! All the time! Looks like great times were had together!
ReplyDelete