School ended on Wednesday for our kids.
The teachers had two admin days after that to get things
organized and finish up report cards.
I got a jump on things and got busy a few weeks ago.
There's always lots to do to finish the year!
I had my last two days of music classes on the playground.
We have a beautiful playground with two amazing play structures,
a bush!
and lots of oak trees for shade.
It's really a kid's paradise.
I finally have all my storage cupboards organized and now I have room
to store all the photocopying for the year.
I was able to get all the
SQUILT journals
(Super Quiet Uninterrupted Listening Time)
copied for my almost 300 kids plus
recorder books and various other things.
And my bins are cleaned out and ready for another year.
It was a fantastic year and I'm already looking forward
to what's ahead next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment