Thursday, November 21, 2013

the answer

 Last week I was teaching the grade 3s 
a new song so we could learn a new technique on the Orff instruments.
The song was called
"A Famous Man".
I recited the lyrics to them...
"A famous man
who sailed the sea
Discovered that the world was round
For you and me"
Then I asked
"Who was that famous man?"
Both classes - same answer...
 "Jesus?"...

I love my school and all the wonderful little people in it.
They have such good little hearts!
There are so many Christian kids and teachers
in my school that it almost feels like a
Christian school.
I came home from the my first day of subbing in this school
three years ago and I said to Howard:
"I want to work at that school
but I want to teach music
and only part time.
This will never happen."
But, it did.
I am blessed and live out that blessing
every day.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment