Graduation weekend finally arrived this past weekend.
This final year for Bethany was the most demanding yet.
I don't think I have ever heard the word "overwhelmed" more often
from one person
than I heard it from her this year.
But of course, in the end, everything it took to get this this point was worth it.
Today she left for choir tour to the UK.
She was one very excited young woman to be going back to Europe.
Graduating brought her to this day and so it truly was worth it!
Two graduates and one "wanna-be".
Receiving her music performance award.
She was also inducted into the Honor Society of the
Association for Biblical Higher Education.
This award was given to four of the graduates.
Intellectual achievement
Christian character
and
Leadership Ability
We are very proud of her.





Yeah, Bethany! Noticed your matching outfits, H & E! Lovely!
ReplyDelete