Saturday, March 24, 2012

spring break

 It's spring break in Hanover School Division
and I'm happy for the break.
I was in school every day this past week and the kids were
definitely ready for some time off!
Of course our weather has been fab and the tulips have been in the stores
for awhile already - making it feel even more springish.
I finally took the plunge and bought some blooms and tried
not to think about how much more they cost here than in Germany.
Having them on my table has definitely eased the pain of the price.

2 comments:

  1. Hey friend, if I could send them to you I would head to Pmart and get you a couple of bundles! So sorry you have to pay so much for them. I hope you can enjoy them to the full. If you prick a pin though the stem at the base of the flower, they will usually stay standing and not droop over. Might help them last longer! Just a thought! I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your time off! We sure are happy to get a break from the regular routine.

    ReplyDelete