Saturday, October 29, 2011

those niggling projects

Monday was yet another beautiful fall day and I had a whole list of things I wanted to accomplish. About half way through the day I opened the door to the deck and suddenly realized that it would be the perfect day to finally get the inside door frames painted. That project had not been on my list - I had actually forgotten about it. It had been too hot during the summer to do that painting on the south side and the fly population earlier in the fall was at such an extreme high that there was no way I could paint with doors open. So on Monday the job was finally finished up - two door frames actually - and I could check that little project off my list...after I had added it first...

1 comment:

  1. YOu're too funny... adding the job to your list after it is done:) Sure feels great, huh?

    ReplyDelete