Sunday, May 8, 2011

happy mother's day

This is what I found on the table in the kitchen when I came down this morning. Katy had orchestrated the whole event and I was completely surprised! Howard left me the Azalea
before he left for Germany so he gets a bit of credit too. :) Katy also took me out to a movie last night and that was a secret until the movie started! She is an amazing young woman! Beth is 4 hours away working in a greenhouse for the summer. She so wanted to send me something right from her work but couldn't. It pained her to see all the Mother's Day stuff crossing her counter and not being able to do anything about it. She's such a dear girl. I feel loved and blessed. And Happy Mother's Day to my own wonderful mom who has always loved and encouraged me in everything I've done. You are a blessing to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment