It has been a long journey. We had lovely ceramic house numbers from Portugal that we had brought with us in the big move. They survived the trip and we looked at them often after we had moved into the house trying to decide how we would mount them. One day I went to find them and they were gone. Lost. Absolutely no where to be found. I felt sick. I searched the internet several times trying to find something to replace them. Nothing seemed to work and I couldn't find anything I really liked anyway.
Very lovely! Too bad the original ones went missing.
ReplyDeleteVery nice! I love them. Are they similar to the ones that were lost? Anyway, I think they look great. Love the frame, too!
ReplyDeleteThese ones are heavier, bolder and bigger. The Portuguese ones had stamped numbers but the design was painted. They were very nice but I'm really happy with these, especially since the whole unit together cost considerably less than what it would have cost to frame the lost ones!
ReplyDelete