Tuesday, March 8, 2011

flyin' high

The girls have some great friends who are studying aviation at Prov. Today was their first time to go flying with one of the "students" and another friend. They've flown dozens of times in rather large planes so it was quite a different experience for them today. They loved it!



A bird's eye view of Providence College. It had been a gloriously warm and sunny day until just after lunch. Too bad it clouded over.

Our neighbourhood in lovely little St. Pierre. Our house is on the far street and just around the corner.
There it is up close - the third one over from the left. Unfortunately they didn't get a picture of us waving from the driveway!

1 comment:

  1. Very cool! They are obviously better passengers than me. I did that when I was at Prov. and we flew over the farm where I grew up. Flying in such a small plane was much more than my stomach could handle; the poor pilot. I was SO sick during and afterwards.

    ReplyDelete