We live in a very unique part of the world where three countries come together in what they call a "Three Country Corner". There's a marker not far from our town which marks this exact "corner". It's a lovely spot.
The German flag is on the side you can't see in this picture.
I think you have a knack for discovering and rejoicing in all the unique things in this world. WHen you move back to MB, I expect to learn alot from you about stuff right in my own backyard!
Things seem so well maintained over there and where there is paint, the lines are sharp and clean.
ReplyDeleteI think you have a knack for discovering and rejoicing in all the unique things in this world. WHen you move back to MB, I expect to learn alot from you about stuff right in my own backyard!
ReplyDeleteThat is SO encouraging! I hope to find and see all the wonderful things about Manitoba because that is a beautiful part of the world too!
ReplyDelete