Thursday, March 4, 2010

bethany jean is 20 today

Happy Birthday to our once very chubby baby girl! Today Bethany is 20 years old and we are wondering where the time has gone (not to mention where all that baby fat has disappeared to!).
She is such a lovely young woman and we love her to bits! Since we don't have her with us today to take pictures of on her birthday, I thought I'd share a few that I have in my "files"...



The Duecks in Manitoba blessed her with a surprise party when Howard was there a few weeks ago. That was really a special time for her and we are so thankful for the way Howard's family has cared for Bethany this year.
Happy, happy birthday, Bethany! We love you and miss you and are counting the days until you're home again!

1 comment:

  1. Happy (belated) birthday Bethany! That's crazy how time goes so fast hey. Julie is turning 21 this week! Wow!!

    ReplyDelete