This is Josh. He's our nephew on Howard's side. Josh is a great guy. He loves family and he loves doing what he can to keep the connecting happening.

Last year he started planning a trip to Jasper for this summer which would include his sisters and our girls. He started planning
last year. He's that kind of a guy.

They had a great time, the five of them.

Of course our girls had a blast.



They did so many crazy things - some of the pictures are absolutely hilarious!

And it was Josh who planned it all and made sure it happened. Our girls are pretty fond of him...



Thanks, Josh, for being who you are and doing what you do. We love and appreciate you more than you know!
Thanks Tante,
ReplyDeleteI love you and your clan too. Thats why I did it, I didn't really plan it a year ago, I just booked it so I made sure it would happen, you know how busy summers are. Anyway, I would like to point out the awesomeness of our wolf and wildlife shirts along with the other gross touristy shirts. Excellent little trip.
It takes an awesome guy to plan a trip with his sisters and cousins! He must be special!
ReplyDeleteHe really is Rose, he really is.
ReplyDelete